9.14.2012

Friday's Letters.

Dear M, Thank you thank you thank you for taking me to see Bon Iver last night. My soul has officially been soothed. Dear Bank of America Pavilion, Who do you think you are charging $13 for a Bud Light in a can? Dear Bon Iver, Somehow you made my impending entrance into my late(r) twenties that much less of an ordeal, reminding me that we have this time to make beautiful and if you can just do that, then who cares how old we are? Dear New Blog, I have high hopes for you. Let's do this. Dear Fall, Welcome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dear fall welcome is the greatest thing ever!

Following you now! Happy Friday!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Simplyheather said...

Ahh, so happy it's Fall! Well in a couple days, but still <3 The happiest time of the year!!


heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/