11.09.2012

Thoughts on blogging.

Here's the thing: Mike only sort of knows that I blog. He knows that I love blogs, that I read them a lot, that I have one, but he doesn't read it, nor does he entirely understand how much I love it. He tells me that I should have things that are all my own, and that is exactly what blogging is. I think as I try to expand this space and someday open an Etsy shop, he'll start to see these things a little more in our every day life. For now, I try to shelter him as much from them as possible. Unless we're walking around in Portsmouth and I'm taking pictures of every little thing. Then he sees it. When I took this shoe picture, he said that I was only one more shoe picture away from taking selfies with the kissy face. You know the one. And in case you don't, here's Mike's rendition:
Yeah, it's probably best he doesn't see this.

Happy Friday! We're supposed to get weather in the 60s this weekend, so I plan to soak it up with thin tights instead of fleece-lined ones!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Hmm, this is interesting. I love that Zan knows that I blog and reads it. He rarely comments (in person or otherwise), but he'll make a random comment here or there about something I've written about which I haven't mentioned to him or compliment me on my writing - and it's nice. It's a nice surprise moment that feels special.

On the other hand, it's nice to have things that are all your own. Unless it's a candy corn addiction. That's just gross.