1.07.2013

Christmas recapped

There's a syndrome I see happening on Instagram and on other blogs, and I'm afraid I'm suffering from it, too. I miss Christmas. I miss the lights everywhere, the nightly glow of the Christmas tree, everything covered in glitter. I've been slow to get back to my routine, despite feeling refreshed and ready for this new year, but going through these photos from Mike's and my Christmas morning is helping ease the nostalgia. I got up early to make cinnamon rolls, then we camped out on the living room floor emptying out our huge Dollar Tree stockings. In our first apartment together, we started new traditions and spent a calm holiday together before all the traveling. We're home now, the tree's packed away, and I'm working on my latest plans for the new year. 

No comments: