1.02.2013

Happiest.

And just like that, I'm back at work. This year I was fortunate enough to get almost a week and a half off of work, and somehow it passed much more quickly than I had hoped. I'm taking the day slowly, warming my hands with coffee and jotting down ideas for the new year as they come to me. We came back to a cold Cambridge last night after a two day stay in Saratoga Springs for my friend's family's annual New Year's extravaganza where Mike and I met two years ago. There were cuddle puddles and champagne and fake gold eyelashes and sledding until 4 AM. The seven of us Bostoners couldn't quite part once we were home again, so we spent New Year's night eating sushi and fried noodles in Porter Square, not wanting the holiday to end.

Hello, 2013. Nice to meet you.

1 comment:

Christine D. | The Plumed Nest said...

that sounds like a really fun new years! happy 2013!