1.16.2013

Lately.

1. This is what I came home from work to yesterday: the air mattress blown up and squeezed into our living room for the ultimate viewing of The Dark Knight Rises. We popped fresh popcorn and lounged like royalty. (Well, royalty that's staying at someone else's house.) The bed didn't really fit, so if you put too much pressure on the bed, the chaise lifted off the ground a little bit. It's still in our living room, and all I can think about right now is plopping down on it when I get home this afternoon. 
2&3. Parts of our anniversary celebration day. We tried out a new coffee shop in Kendall. The tea was delicious, but I wasn't a big fan of the art gallery atmosphere. I like to feel like my coffeeshop is hugging me. But it was the perfect place to hole up and read before our movie. And then our sushi spread. We made way too much, which meant we had avocado and cucumber rolls as appetizer the next night. 4. This is what my walk to work looked like this morning. Beautiful and inconvenient all at the same time. But mostly beautiful.

(Follow me on Instagram: twopercentmelk)

No comments: