1.26.2014

Life lately | A weekend for movies.

It's been a long sick weekend for me, so I'm really glad I opened up the shop on Friday instead of this weekend like I was planning. We've watched almost all of the movies I've been meaning to rent from Redbox (The Conjuring, In a World, and Girl Most Likely) and went to the theatre this morning to see Her. It's been a busy one.

The Conjuring scared us out of our wits, so we watched Girl Most Likely instead and saved the scary one for the next morning. Girl Most Likely was really funny, as was In a World. The sister relationship in that movie is spot on, as are pretty much all of the other relationships in it. Apparently getting a cold makes me a movie critic.

This year has been good to me so far. We have plans for lots of travels this year, and I followed through on my dream to open up an etsy shop! Our anniversary (three years!) follows the holidays pretty closely, so we decided to treat ourselves to a nice dinner and some massages and a hot tub soak on the long weekend. It was a nice local retreat from the wintry weather and a great gift we could share. On our actual anniversary, we took a few pictures to document the moment. I know all too well it'll be our fourth anniversary in no time.
 That one's nice, but these are probably more accurate depictions of us.
I hope you're having a great weekend so far! Seen any good movies lately?

No comments: